Need more information about how to use these traceables? Check out my reference guide here.
- Directions: print each cactus on standard sheet 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Transfer to the black canvas using white graphite paper.
- Cactus 1 PDF
- Cactus 2 PDF
- Cactus 3 PDF
“Angelfish” for Under The Sea Painting
- Directions print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper or larger depending on the size canvas you are using. Transfer to canvas, preferable with white transfer paper since the paint color will be dark.
- Download Angelfish PDF
- Directions: print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper, transfer to blank canvas.
- Download Butterfly PDF
- Directions: print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Paint the green background first and then transfer the panda using graphite transfer paper.
- Download PDF
- Directions: print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Position the traceable so the peacock is perched on the branch. You will be tracing this after you have painted the background and the branch. See tutorial for further details.
- Download PDF
“Love Birds” Painting
- Directions: print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Position the traceable on the bottom right of the canvas (or elsewhere if you want the birds in a different location). Make sure you paint the background first before tracing the birds onto the canvas.
- Download PDF for Love Birds Traceable
“Bubbly New Years” Painting
- Directions: print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Position towards the bottom with a little 1/4″ gap on the bottom of the canvas.
- Click here to download PDF
- Directions: print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Position so that it is aligned on bottom but slightly off center to the right.
- Click here to download Cow Printable
- Directions: position the traceables so that the arms match up. Print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper.
- Adult Penguin
- Child Penguin
- Directions: print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Position the house so that it’s slightly above the bottom edge of the canvas (note tutorial will give you more specific directions).
- Download PDF
- Directions: Print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper (note these dimensions have not been tested on this painting because the original tutorial did not include a traceable. You may have a bit of white space left around the canvas but, for the most part, it should work on 11″ x 14″ canvas).
- Download Elf Legs Male PDF
- Download Elf Legs Female PDF
- Directions: Print in 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Trace on lower right corner on 11″ x 14″ canvas.
- Download Christmas Truck PDF
- Directions: Print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Trace on lower right hand corner aligned with canvas. This printable is optimized for an 11″ x 14″ canvas.
- Download Fox PDF
Halloween Cat from Kids Halloween Cat Tutorial
- Directions: print both of these out on standard size 8.5″ x 11″ computer paper. Make sure you are printing them “landscape”. Trace each separately on the canvas. The width of the 11″ will line up perfectly for an 11″ x 14″ canvas in portrait mode.
- Bottom of Cat PDF
- Top of Cat PDF
Scarecrow from Scare Crow Tutorial (see note below)
- Directions: print both the traceables on standard size computer paper and trace them separately. This design works best for 11″ x 14″ size canvas. The tutorial will demonstrate how to EASILY draw the overalls. The crow goes on the shoulders.
- Scarecrow PDF
- Crow PDF
Witch Feet from Witch Feet Tutorial
- Directions: print on a standard 8.5″ x 11″ computer paper for tracing on an 11″ x 14″ canvas.
- Download Witch PDF
Truck from Vintage Teal Pumpkin Truck Tutorial
- Directions: print out on standard 8.5″ x 11″ computer paper for 11″ x 14″ canvas.
- Download Truck PDF
Barn and Windmill From How To Paint A Fall Barn Tutorial
- Directions: print out on standard size computer paper for 11″ x 14″ canvas. Trace the barn and windmill separately.
- Barn PDF
- Windmill PDF
Vintage Camper from How To Paint A Vintage Camper Tutorial
Jar from Mason Jar Lightning BugsTutorial
Pineapple from Pineapple Tutorial
Dinosaur Silhouette from This Tutorial
Toucan Traceable from How To Paint A Toucan Tutorial
Flamingo Traceable from How To Paint A Flamingo Tutorial
Cat Traceable From Cat & Moon Tutorial
From Spring Wreath on Black Canvas Tutorial.
From Easter Egg Landscape Tutorial
From the Easter Bunny Silhouette Tutorial
From the Sea Turtle Tutorial
From the Unicorn Tutorial
Copyright disclaimer: All these printables are for personal, educational and non funds generated use. They may not be used for profitable purposes.