Learn How To Paint Jack O’ Lanterns At Night on Canvas
See instructions for “How To Paint Pumpkins” here. For the face, I drew my design out with chalk first. Then I painted the shapes in yellow and outlined in black. The video can be found in this post below or go to YouTube to view. Happy Painting!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Acrylic Paint (I use the Liquitex Basics brand or Apple Barrel Craft Paint)
- Paint Colors: Orange, Yellow, Brown, Black, White, Blue
- 16″ x 20″ Canvas or 8″ x 10″ canvas
- Various Brush Sizes: This is a great brush set!
- Palette or paper plate for palette
- Covered work space
- Table top easel (I recommend using an easel for best perspective!)