How To Draw A Reindeer
Learn how to draw this easy cute reindeer with this step by step drawing tutorial.
I recommend drawing with pencil lightly like you’re sketching multiple line marks. Then press harder when you achieve the desired line and shape.
My drawings always look like chicken scratch at first but the more you render the shapes and lines the better it gets! Outline your final drawing with sharpie.
The adorable reindeer is hunched over a fence. You can add fun things in the background like Christmas trees or even some Christmas lights on the reindeer’s antlers!
Be sure to check out my how to paint a cute reindeer that this drawing tutorial goes along with!
Directions At A Glance
Instructions For How To Draw A Reindeer
1. Divide your paper in half both ways by using a ruler or by folding the paper slightly. These will be your cross lines to help you with the drawing. Then draw an oval for the reindeer’s nose.
2. Next draw a large oval shape for its head and then an oval shape under the nose for its mouth area.
3. Then draw two eyes and a mouth.
4. Then start the reindeer’s antlers by drawing two curved lines going up from the top of the head. These will be the inner lines of the antlers. After that you can draw two ears no both sides.
5. Then finish the antlers by drawing the squiggly type of line. Also draw the inner part of the ears and a little highlight teardrop shape on its nose. The line the reindeer is perched on is about 3” up from the bottom.
6. Then draw the legs of the reindeer. They curve down from the bottom of the mouth area and stop at the horizontal fence line.
7. Next draw the hooves under the legs.
8. Finally clean your drawing up. I outlined mine with a sharpie and erased any leftover lines.
9. The final result.
See Also How To Paint A Cute Reindeer