How To Draw A Coffee Cup
Learn how to draw a coffee cup step by step with this drawing guide!
You can use whatever medium you like to use to do this drawing. Draw it with pencil, color pencil, chalk, etc.
This coffee cup drawing is a doodle style drawing. That means you can draw your lines loosely and not worry about perfection.
The steam from the cup form fun spirals and the foam makes a cute heart shape inside the mug. This doodle would also be a fun Valentine’s Day drawing because of the heart.
This drawing also goes along with my How To Paint A Coffee Cup tutorial.
Step By Step Overview:
Step By Step How To Draw A Coffee Cup:
1. Draw an oval for the top part.
2. Draw two diagonal lines on each size of the oval.
3. Draw the handle on the right side and a curve on the bottom.
4. Draw a plate underneath the cup.
5. Draw heart and designs inside cup. Draw coffee beans on plate.
6. Draw steam spirals! One of the steam spirals forms a heart shape as well.
Print This Guide!