Licensing For Paint Studio/Mobile Paint Party Style Businesses

Thank you for loving my artwork! If you own a business that teaches painting for beginners in a “social paint” style setting and you’re interested in using my artwork, you can sign up to be in a licensed agreement with me for commercial use. Currently I only offer this type of agreement if you are a “small business paint studio (one location)” and/or a “mobile paint party (you go to various locations like homes, restaurants, etc.)”.

For more information and pricing, you can contact me at: or send me a PM on the Facebook page. 


For Current Licensees:

Go To The License Agreement Page.

Go to the Gallery Of Images.